Asphalt 8: Airborne is the latest addition to the famous Asphalt series from Gameloft. This has been a much awaited release since long, The previously stated release date was set to September but a few days ago, Gameloft tweeted on their official twitter account that the Game was just 4 days ago, Since then the countdown had gotten exciting with new screenshots and trailers getting released. Finally today Gameloft uploaded the game to their iOS and Google Play accounts and it is now available for everyone.
The Game has High Graphics and needs a fair amount of mobile power to run smoothly.
Here is what is new in this edition of Asphalt.
- 47 High performance cars with almost 80% of them being new.
- Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R.
- Newly recorded high fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
- Take on ramps and perform 360 deg barrel rolls.
- Perform stunts while racing.
- Multiplayer game for upto 8 players.
- New Infected and Drift Gate game modes.
- 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode.
- 9 new locations to race in.
- Soundtracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method.
Now for some Screenshots.
And finally the official Gameloft Asphalt 8 : Airborne trailer.
Download Asphalt 8: Airborne.
You can download Asphalt 8: Airborne for Android and iOS from here:
Don’t forget to share this Article with your Friends on Facebook and Twitter! If you played the Game give us your reviews in the comments!