You all might be remembering the New Profile Look for Facebook Profiles, The new features of the profile were a Row of photos on the top of the profile page, The About me tab moved etc.
Now most likely people might be apt with this new format and might be searching for those features in your fanpage.
Now facebook has officially installed those features for your Fanpage, making them more user friendly.
What Are The Features?
- Row of FanPage photos by the admin (This does not include the photos by members).
- Navigation links are now on the left, just like on people’s profiles.
- Wall Filters to show Top Posts.
- New Settings.
Now the Best Update:
- You can now use Facebook Fanpage as a new facebook and get notifications for comments, Make comments on other Fanpages with your Fanpage as profile, Feature other pages on your fanpage.
How To Activate The New Fanpage Layout.
- Login to facebook then click Ads and Pages.
- Open the fanpage.
- Click the ‘Take a Tour’ if you want to know more features.
- After the Tour click Upgrade.
- Now select the page you want to upgrade(If you admin more than 1 pages).
- Now a Alert box will pop up. Read it Carefully it states “You Will Not Be Able To Revert Back To The Old Profile, This New Layout Will Effect From March”.
- Accept the Alert by clicking upgrade.
- Now you are ready with the new layout.
Go out and RocK your new fanpage!