Recentlygoogle has been trying to convert their Search Engine into a Social Media type of thing. Google announced their launch of the Facebook like ‘Like’ button for Google Search Results.
To Know More About the Feature Watch This Short Video
How to Activate the +1 in Google
- Sign in to your google account.
- Go to the google’s experimental page: Google Labs.
- Click Join Experiment.
- Go to Google.com and search for any keyword.
NOTE: This feature has not yet being activated for Regional Google like Google.co.in etc.
- Click +1 beside any result you like.
- After you click the +1 You need to confirm your profile for the 1st time use. After which your like will be added to your profile.
What Are The Limitations
- You need to be logged into your Google Account while browsing.
- This cannot be integrated with your Facebook and Twitter account now. Google plans to introduce this feature soon.
- Feature available only for Google.com not native websites. (Tip: To go to google.com type www.google.com/ncr)
So did you try out the new feature? What are your experiences with this, Share via your valuable comments.