The much anticipated rumor of Facebook Video Calling or Facebook Video Chat has finally turned into a reality when Facebook Officially announced the support for Facebook Video Calls. According to Facebook you do not need to setup a new Skype account to use with facebook integrated calls. You can call your Skype friends and family along with the facebook contacts with the same account. Here we show how to activate Facebook Video Calling.
How to Activate Facebook Video Calling or Facebook Video Chat.
- Visit Facebook Video Calling Page.[LINK] and Click Get Started.
- Then your Chat window will popup on your screen with a notification to select the person with whom you want to start your first video chat.
- Select a friend from the online chat list.
- Then a one time notification to Give a Call to the Friendwill popup.
- When you click Okay, A Facebook window will ask you to proceed so Click Set up.
- You will be asked to install a Video Chat Plugin in your browser. Download the plugin and install it.[No Browser Restart Required]
- After installing the plugin, Click your chat list and you will be given an option to start Video Chat with your online friends.
- When the other person accepts the call from you, You can chat with him, But if the person misses your Chat invite you will be given a message on your Facebook Inbox which reads the following.
So go ahead and start your Online Video Chats with your Facebook Friends.
Share This Post with Your Friends by Clicking the like and Tweet Button So They Can Also Activate the Facebook Video Calling.