Most of you computer fanatics must have been invited to Google+ and started using it, Google+ automatically imports contacts from Gmail to your Google+ account and allows you to use it in circles and other features. But most of you are Facebook users and want to be in the same circle as of your facebook friend list. Here is how to import your facebook contacts to Google+.
How to Import Facebook Friends to Google+
Method 1 – Facebook > Yahoo > Google+
- Login to your Yahoo Account.
- Click Contacts > Import > Facebook.
- Now, Login to your Google+ Account.
- Click Circles > Find & Invite.
- Click the Yahoo Service.
- Now your Facebook Contacts have been imported to your Google+ Account, Sort them to Circles.
Method 2 – Google Chrome > Facebook > Gmail > Google+
- Open Google Chrome > Install this Extension [Facebook Friend Exporter]
- Login to Facebook & Gmail(the Google Account you are using with Google+) and you will see an Export Friends option, Click that and Accept the terms and services and Click ‘Lets Get Started’.
- Click ‘Lets Start’.
- After the processing (Takes Time) it will give you two options to save the file. 1] Gmail Contacts 2] CSV
- Choose Gmail Contacts and Click Allow to export the Facebook Contacts to your Gmail Contacts.
- A new group will be made in your Gmail Contacts named ‘Imported from Facebook’.
- Login to Google+ Account and start adding friend to Circles.
Hope you liked this post. Join our Facebook Fanpage and Follow us on Twitter to get more interesting posts.