This post will teach you how to setup multiple homepages in Mozilla Firefox,Internet Explorer, Google Chrome. Setting Multiple Homepages means opening two or more homepages at a time when the browser in opened.
How to Set Multiple Homepages in Browsers.
How to Set Multiple Homepages in Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Firefox and click Options.
- Click on General Tab.
- Change the option to ‘When Firefox Starts: Show my homepage’.
- Below in the homepage column enter the sites you want to open when firefox is opened, Each in the same line separated by a ‘|’ (pipe).
- Click OK and next time you open firefox your multiple homepages will be opened.
How to Set Multiple Homepages in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools and General Tab.
- Write the homepages you want in the homepage area separated by a line break.
- Click OK.
How to Set Multiple Homepages in Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome and navigate to Tools>Options>Basic Tab.
- In the startup section click on ‘Open the following pages’.
- Click on Add and either enter the URL or Choose from the History, Repeat this for all the Tabs you want to set.