Social Networks these days are filled with Spammers who make Fake profiles and annoy other genuine users. As annoying they can be they are as dangerous as well , Yes most spammers don’t just spam others for fun, They do it to sometimes Infect Social Network users with their Virus or Malware. Read on to know how you can help in Stopping spammers.
How to Stop Spammers in Facebook.
When You Find a Fake Profile in Facebook Do the Following:
- Visit the Profile Page.
- Scroll down the profile and Click Report Profile.
When You Find a Spam Post in Facebook Do the Following:
- Click the X at the end of the post.
- Click on Report Post/Spam.
How to Stop Spammers in Google+.
When You Find a Fake Profile in Google+ Do the Following:
- Open the profile.
- Click Report This Profile in bottom of the profile page.
When You Find a Spam Post in Google+ Do the Following:
- Click the Down Arrow in the right hand side of the post.
- Click Report Abuse.
- Click Spam in the Pop Up box.
- Click Submit.
How to Stop Spammers in Twitter.
- Open the profile page.
- Click the Mystery Man icon and Click Report PROFILE NAMEfor Spam.
How to Stop Website Spams.
- Open the Spam Website.
- Click Help in the Menu Bar (Click Alt to get Menu Bar in Firefox 5).
- Click Report Web Forgery.
- Fill in Captcha and Submit it.
In Other Browsers:
- Open Google Report Page. [LINK]
- Fill in the URL of the Spam or Phishing page.
- Fill in the Captcha and Submit it.
How to Stop E-Mail Spams.
- Open the Email.
- Click the Down Arrow next to Reply in GMail.
- Click Report Phishing.
- The same can be done in other Email Providers like Yahoo,Hotmail etc.
There is active participation required by every web user to stop such malicious and irritating spams. So start reporting the Spams you Notice.
Share This Post on Facebook and Twitter with Your Friends to Let Them Know the Ways in Which They Can Help in Stopping Spam.