Nowadays QR Codes have become a lot more popular with the Launch of Blackberry phones equipped with QR Code Readers and lots of new phones claiming the same functionality. This post will help you make yourself a Unique QR Code with all your Profile details like Name, Phone Number, URL, Address etc. fully equipped inside one small code which can be read by any code readers.
What are QR Codes?
A QR or Quick Response Code is a two dimensional code readable by dedicated QR Code readers or Camera equipped phones.The code consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on a white background. The information encoded can be text, URL or any other data.
How to Make Yourself a QR Code Enclosing All Your Profile Details.
- Open the following webpage [LINK].
- Choose your QR Code Type from the contents drop down menu.
- Fill in your details in the provided boxes.
- Choose your Code Size. (L – Large is recommended)
- You can download the code or embed them into webpages with the code provided below the generated code.
What Are the Uses of QR Codes?
- You can set them as your profile pic on facebook, twitter or any social media sites!
- You can publish them on T-Shirts or any of your brands!
How Can I Read these Generated Codes?
- If you own a camera phone supporting application of Java or Symbian then your phone can read QR Codes.
- Blackberry phones have them inbuilt (New Blackbery phones).
You can download QR Code Reader for your phones from here: [LINK].
Short Quiz : Decode This QR Code [The same code you have seen at the Top] 😉
Hope you people enjoyed the read! Do share your DECODED ANSWERS via the comments!