Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer unveiled the next generation of Microsoft Office Suite – The Microsoft Office 2013. The Home Premium edition of which was immediately made available for user testing but it was an online installer. There might be some errors or interruptions when using an Online Installer, That is why I have listed the direct download links to the Offline Installers of Microsoft Office 2013 from the TechNet.
Although you would need a Serial Key to activate the Preview download, For which you will have to register for the Technet Subscription. That is absolutely free for the Preview Version Serial Key.
Also do note that this preview version will expire even after activation in the June 2013.
So here is a brief tutorial on getting the Serial Key.
Step 1. Visit this URL and click on the Download .MSI Package now Link.
Step 2. You will be presented with a Windows Live ID Login page, Login with your Live ID (If you don’t have one, make one now..its free) and fill in the Profile. You will be asked to verify your Email. (btw its not necessary to register with the Live Email ID)
Step 3. After you verify your Email Link, You will be redirected to the Product Key page if not follow this Link.
Step 4. Keep your Serial Key/Product Key copied somewhere and follow the steps on the page if you want to proceed with the Online Installer of Microsoft Office 2013. Else use the Download links I will be providing.
I am not sure if this would work for you or not but if are not willing to register and go through all the hassle, Try this Serial Key I generated. Might work for you and I assume its perfectly legal to share this Key as its freely available.
Serial Key : 6QD6N-J7FQ2-HBMW2-KFJ29-JW728
Drawback of using Direct Download Links aka Offline installer.
- You cannot install and run multiple versions of office simultaneously. i.e if you have Office 2010 or Office 2007 installed, you’ll have to uninstall it before installing Office 2013.
Before you go ahead, Here are the System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2013.
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) /2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8.. Unfortunately its not Windows XP friendly. :/
Anyways here are the Direct Download Links to Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.
32-bit Version of Microsoft Office 2013. (x86 Version : Click Here.
64-bit Version of Microsoft Office 2013. (x64 Version) : Click Here.
Do share your experience with the new office suite!