Android 4.4 aka KitKat was announced yesterday, You must have seen the KitKat statue image floating around the web which was posted by a Google employee. After that, Google posted a video which showed the KitKat statue unveiling in the Google HQ. Which was taken down shortly after that but the Web kept many copies of that in minutes.
The video showed a Google employee taking a pic of the KitKat statue with a mysterious mobile phone, It isn’t mysterious anymore when you read what is written behind the Mobile. Anyways here are some possible facts we can judge about Nexus 5 (or will it be Nexus 4.1? 😉 ) from the picture:
- A slightly different Nexus logo.
- Bigger phone, possibly a 5 inch display.
- Wider camera lens I suppose.
- It sure does have Flash! 😀
- You can slightly make out the LG logo at the bottom of the phone – So LG might still be the manufacturer.
That is something I found out from that image, See for yourself in the images below:
Now look at the Zoomed version and compare the Nexus 5 (left) with the Nexus 4 (right).
Also here is the complete video of Android 4.4 KitKat statue unveiling which was taken down.
What do you think of this spotting? Is it Nexus 5?