Here I will be sharing some Nokia Series 40 Tricks. Some of these tricks might be old or you can say outdated but believe me, these tricks are still rocking and many of you are still unaware of these tricks.
You might want to read : Why You Should Keep A Nokia Series 40 Phone
How To Change Icon Of Any Folder
Well, this is very simple and easy trick. Just create new folder or if say existing one, now do add ” .nth ” (without quotes) after the folder name and you are done.
How To Hide Folder Icon
Its again very simple trick as previous one. Just create new folder or if you have already a folder then its OK , now just add ‘.ota ‘ or ‘.otb’ (without quotes) after the folder name and you are done.
How To Hide Folders Without Any Software
I have split out this trick in few parts so that you will not get confuse.
- Create new folder with any name, lets say Movie.
- Move the private files you want to hide in this new folder
- Now add ” .jad ” (without quotes) after that folder name. Ex : Movie.jad
- Create new folder with same name but add ‘.jar’ after folder name. Ex: Movie.jar
- Here, the main folder (Movie.jad) which contained the private files will disappear
- To see the disappeared files just change the behind extinction of ‘.jar’ to anything
- You are done.
How To Record FM Radio In Nokia s40 Mobiles
For this trick we will need one extra application. Just a little java application named ‘XploreME’ which is something similar like File Explorer.
Download Link : XploreME
- Put the FM radio on and play it in loudspeaker.
- Now open XploreME and select the Record option. You will see two fields, first field is to set the folder you want to save the recorded file and the second field is for choosing the time limit of recording.
- If you have a memory card, write E:/ in the first field. Now press OK and start recording. After recording, you will find the file inside your memory card.
So friends enjoy this Nokia s40 Mobile Tricks and If I had skipped out any trick or any thing like that, than please do share it with us via comments.