With the recent release of Google Drive, Cloud storage has been in topic and competition is building up! To kill the competitions Microsoft Skydrive is letting you upgrade your 7GB account to 25GB for free. This seems to be a limited time offer and guess you should act fast and upgrade it as soon as possible.
Note : This upgrade is available for only Live Accounts registered before 22nd April 2012.
Features of Microsoft SkyDrive.
- Office Web Apps.
- Integration with desktop version of Microsoft Office.
- PDF and Open Document Format support with Documents embedding.
- SkyDrive integrates with Hotmail.
- Photos uploaded onto SkyDrive can be played as an automatic slideshow.
- Entire folders can be downloaded as a single .zip file with SkyDrive.
Steps to Upgrade Your Microsoft SkyDrive Account to 25GB.
Step 1. Login to your SkyDrive account.
Step 2. Click on the Manage Storage link.
Step 3. You will be taken to a page where you are provided with different upgrade options like 20GB,50GB etc. There will be a Free Upgrade option.
Step 4. Click the button and you will be upgraded to the 25GB storage instantly.
Step 5. You get the following notification confirming it has been upgraded.
Hope you enjoyed the Article. Share the read with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.