This is an overview of the terms and conditions that will be included in our free wordpress installation service.
1. The service provider will not be held responsible for any damage which occurs after the project has been completed and delivered.
2. The client must provide all the details asked during the course of service.
3. The client must reply to any emails from the service provider within 24-48 hours failing to which will pause your service until it is heard from the client.
4. The service provider reserves the right to refuse or cancel the project from client without prior notice.
5. The service provider should not be held responsible for unpredictable or uncontrollable technical or non-technical errors.
6. The service provider is not entitled to reply to further requests once the project has been delivered.
7. The service provider reserves the right to showcase your website on a portfolio in future.
8. If the client fails to deliver the requested details ie. Proof of purchase via Affiliate link etc, The service provider has the right to revoke the project request at any point of time.
9. If the payment to hosting and domain companies are found to be fraudulent, The service provider has the right to revoke the project request at any point of time.
10. By submitting the request form, You are agreeing to the above mentioned terms and conditions.