WordPress by default doesnot allow running PHP scripts inside posts and sidebar widgets, but many people prefer this type of PHP integration for many affiliate networks demand it.
This post will introduce you to two plugins which does the same.
- Also works in your feeds (RSS, RSS2, Atom, & RDF).
- Integrated with WordPress 2.0 administrative UI.
- Works on PHP4 servers as well.
- Dedicated Options Page.
Compatibility with wordpress 3.xx:
Not Enough Data
- Executes PHP code in the excerpt and the content portion of your posts and pages.
- Configurable execution of PHP code in text widgets.
- Write PHP code in familiar syntax, eg.
<?php ... ?>
- Works in your newsfeeds.
- Restrict execution of PHP code in posts and pages to certain users by using roles and capabilities.
Compatibility with wordpress 3.xx :
Share your views!